Nutr-E-Sol (Oral Liquid)
Generic Name: Vitamin E Oral Liquid (VYE ta min ee)
Brand Name: Nutr-E-Sol
Uses of Nutr-E-Sol:
Vitamins are needed for growth and good health.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Nutr-E-Sol?
- If you have an allergy to Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid) or any part of Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what
signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check
to make sure that it is safe for you to take Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of
any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Nutr-E-Sol?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid)
while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How is this medicine (Nutr-E-Sol) best taken?
Use Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Keep taking Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
- Some drugs may need to be taken with food or on an empty stomach. For some drugs it does not matter. Check with your pharmacist about how
to take Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid).
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid). If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to
measure Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid).
- Shake well before use.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your
doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing;
tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue,
What are some other side effects of Nutr-E-Sol?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical
help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical
advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Nutr-E-Sol?
- Some brands of Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid) need to be stored in a refrigerator. Some brands of Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid) need to be stored at room temperature. If you have
questions about how to store Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid), talk with your pharmacist.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your
pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Consumer information use
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin E oral liquid), please talk
with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was
taken, how much, and when it happened.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Nutr-E-Sol (vitamin e)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: vitamins
- Nutr-E-Sol (Vitamin E Capsules and Tablets)
Other brands: Alpha E, Aquavite-E, Aqua Gem-E, Aqua-E, ... +7 more
Related treatment guides
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anemia, Sickle Cell
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dietary Supplementation
- ... +4 more
Editorial References and Review
Medically reviewed by BestRx Medical Team Last updated on 1/1/2020.
Source: Drugs.com Nutr-e-sol